[brlug-general] Cox and P2P

Petri Laihonen pietu at weblizards.net
Fri Jan 18 10:30:30 CST 2008

That sounds bad!!

Then on the other hand, would it be
1) all bandwidth used
2) only downlink
3) only uplink

If ISP's indeed are going to go this way, I have a gut feeling that
having the variable charge only on the uplink would make more sense and
would be accepted by consumers a bit better. (Consumers whom understand
the difference....) Or am I way off?

Then, when here in US the changes have been favorable to the
customers.....  that would be extremely rare...

Petri